Air Changan Recruitment Schedule in 2019
AIR CHANGAN (CGN), based in Xi'an, China, is established by HNA Group & Shanxi Province Government. CGN, as a full-service carrier with its maiden flight in 9th May, 2016, is positioned to be the 2nd HNA Group headquarter. As of now, there are 26 domestic routes connecting 30 cities. Xi'an city, the base of CGN, is one of the oldest cities in China. It is also the oldest of the four Great Ancient Capitals, having held the position under several of the most important dynasties in Chinese history, including Western Zhou, Qin, Western Han, Sui, and Tang. Xi'an is the starting point of the Silk Road and home to the Terracotta Army of Emperor Qin Shi Huang. Xi'an is a city full of ancient Chinese culture and history.
Please see the below schedule for ChangAn Recruitment.
1. Age below 55
2. 500+ PIC hours on current type
3. 3000+ total flight hours
4. Logbook & Proficiency check (Last flight within 6 months & last flight on applied type within 12 months)
5. valid passport, medical Certificate and license
6. ICAO English level 4 or higher
7. No criminal record
8. No incident/accident record
Want to apply? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, email to email@example.com.