9 Air Introduction:
9 Air is a low-cost airline, created as a subsidiary of Juneyao Airlines in 2015. 9 Air is mainly based in Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, with its route network radiating the whole country from guangzhou. 9 Air also opens international routes to and from southeast Asia, South Asia, northeast Asia and north Asia. Moreover, 9Air Provides additional free trainings to secure the passing rate of CAAC check.
Block Hours: 80 hours/Month 900 hours/Year
PIC Payment: USD32,700/Month (After Tax)
Groundschool Payment: USD7,000/Month for NON CAAC License Holder, USD9,000/Month for CAAC License Holder
IOE Payment: USD9,000/Month for NON CAAC License Holder, USD11,000/Month for CAAC License Holder
9 Air also provides Travel Allowance, Contract Bonus, Safty Bouns, Overseas Employment Allowance (After being hired as captain).
1. Age between 30 and 57 for pilots flying B737, Age between 30 and 55 for pilots flying other aircraft.
2. 600+ hours PIC on type
3. Current on type within 12 months
4. 3000+ hours total time
5. Valid ATPL, Passport and Medical Certificate
6. ICAO Level 4 (or equivalent) English proficiency
7. Logbook (last 3 pages)
8. Proficiency Check ( within 6 months)
Want to apply? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, emial to email@example.com.